◆ Surgical information
Specialized surgeon: Dr. Won Suk Oh
Anesthesia :IV Sedation + Local Anesthesia
Post operative treatment visits : 3-4 times
Stitch removal :7 days after
Recovery Care : Bruising and swelling care
◆ What Is Eye Contouring?
Actual patient who had non-incisional eye reshaping surgery If your eyes still look small and sleepy even after double eyelid surgery, this is because the
eye-elevating muscles are weak. The eye-elevating muscles consist of levator palpebrae superioris muscle and Müller's muscle, and if any of them becomes weak regardless of the cause, the eye-elevating muscles loosen, have difficulty in opening the eyes, and create a habit of opening the eyes by raising forehead and eyebrows. In this case, eye contouring surgery (ptosis correction) is required to pull the loose muscles and raise the eye-elevation power, and non-incision or incision method is chosen depending on the conditions of individual patient.
√ Check Point
Do I Need Ptosis correction?
01. People usually say that I look sleepy.
02. I raise my forehead to open my eyes.
(so I have developed forehead wrinkles)
03. I have a habit of sticking out my jaw to look at things.
04. My upper eyelid covers over one third of the pupil.
◆ Different Techniques of Eye Contouring Surgery
Complete Natural-Looking Eye Shape with Precise and Safe Method
01. If you want buried suture method and in-fold double eyelid
Non-Incision Eye Contouring
• Use buried suture technique without incision
- Enable a quick recovery with reduced bruising and swelling
• Applicable to men who want to have in-fold double eyelids
02. If you have double eyelid fold or don't want to make one
Transconjunctival Ptosis Correction
03. If you want to correct severe ptosis
Incisional method takes a longer time to settle than buried suture method and is likely to leave a scar on the upper eyelid. However, the new Dynamic Double Eyelid Surgery reduces recovery period and surgery scar, overcoming the weaknesses of incisional method.
condition through medical scanning