◆ Surgical information
Anesthesia: IV Sedation+Local Anesthesia
Post Op.Treatment Visits: 3-4 times
Stitch Removal : No Stitch removal (Dermabond)
Recovery Care: Bruising &swelling care
◆ What is Autologous Fat Breast
It's a method of augmenting the breast by injecting the fat that is extracted from areas with abundant fat such as abdomen,
thighs, hips and etc. High satisfaction level since it can achieve not only breast augmentation but also liposuction effect.
Why April31 PS for Autologous Fat Breast Surgery?
1. Minimal Incision : No need to worry about the scarring
2. IV Sedation + Local Anesthesia : No pressure of general anesthesia
3. Augmentation by autologous fat : Not much texture difference from the original breast
4. Much faster return to the daily life compared to implant method.(Can be back after 2 days)
5. Provides liposuction effect on the areas with abundant fat such as thighs, abdomen, hips and etc.
6. More natural shape whether standing up or laying down compared to implants.
However, the postoperative satisfaction level may be low if the patient is originally too thin and has really small breasts. Some amount of the grafted fat will get reabsorbed so the augmented size is semi-permanent. Since some complications such as fat agglomerate may take place, sufficient consultation with our breast surgery specialist, Dr. Jae Woo Kim is essential.
Actual Cases of Autologous Fat Breast Surgery
◆ Cases When Autologous Fat
Breast Surgery is needed
• Sagging breasts after breast feeding
• Wanting breast augmentation when there is abundant fat on abdomen or lower body
• Satisfied with the breast size but unhappy about asymmetry
• Considering breast surgery but against artificial implants
• When one of the breasts has smaller size or shape difference due to breast cancer or breast tumor surgery
• Wanting firmer and fuller breasts
◆ Treatment Plan
01.Identify overall facial balance and
contour and decide the fat harvest site
through ultrasonograpy and photo
02. Consult with Facial Contouring
Specialist Dr. Sung Wan Park
03.Devise a surgery plan suitable
for each patient
04.Perform surgery and monitor