◆ Surgical information
Postop Visit: 3-4 Times
Stitch Removal: None
Postop Care : Bruising&Swelling Care
◆ What is soft breast surgery?
At April31 Plastic Surgery Clinic, our breast surgery includes beautiful shape, volume and softness. April31 creates best results by taking each patient's body measurements, skin type and elasticity into consideration when making a surgery plan.
Achieve natural breasts precisely and safely with April31 Plastic Surgery Clinic
◆ Soft Breast Surgery by April31 Plastic Surgery Clinic
saftey is our priority
2. Considers shape and softness
3. Focuses on scar treatment
4. Aims for zero Capsular Contracture
5. Minimized pain
6. Great breast care program
7. Breast surgery experts
1. Breast surgery that considers patient's safety as a priority
Precious Breast Analysis
A precious breast analysis
is done before the surgery
Breast Specialists Experienced
breast specialists guide you
through the whole process
Anesthesiologist on Site
Anesthesiologist is with the
patient from the start to
end of surgery
University Level Operation
Facilities Clean operation
system, monitoring system
and UPS on site
2. Soft breast surgery for autiful shape and softness
Real breasts must be soft!
1. Suitable shape and softness
April31 finds a suitable shape for each patient and makes them as soft as possible.
2. Suitable implant for each patient
Suitable size, shape and type of implants are chosen for each patient.
3. Aiming for zero capsular contracture
Precise insertion is made regardless
of implant type and incision area
Disposable Keller Funnel
Disinfected disposable Keller Funnel
reduces the risk of infection
Latest Endoscope Precise operation
is performed with ultrasound and
4. Minimized Pain
5. Minimized Scarring
◆ AFTERCARE SYSTEM
1. 1:1 Aftercare program
Personalized after care program
2. Safe and high tech equipment
Aftercare equipment for scarring
depending on the scar condition
3. Regular Breast ultrasound
Regular breast ultrasound examination
for preventing implant shift and capsular
Suitable incision and implant location considering the patient's life pattern and body type.
◆ Surgical Method of Soft Breast Surgery
1. Surgical Methods depending on the incision area
Incision around the areola
3-4cm Incision in the crease under breast
2-4cm incision under the arm
• Allows more precise operation since it's easier
to reach the operation field from the incision area.
• Effective in revision, correction of sagging breasts, chest deformity and asymmetric breast correction.
• Impossible in cases with less than 2cm areolas
• The procedure is simple and allows clear vision
for the surgeon.
• Effective in revision and correction of sagging
• The scar may be visible when laying down.
• The scar gets natural and hard to notice
as it fades away
• No temporal weakening of mammilla sense
right after the surgery
• Arm movements may cause discomfort
right after the surgery
• Postoperative pain may increase due
to the wider range of operation field.
2. Surgical Methods depending on the placement of the implant
1. Subglandular Insertion implant insertion between glandular tissues and chest muscle Merits
• Easy to make the natural breast shape.
• Simple operation with relatively less pain.
• The demarcation of the implant may be seen
or touched if the skin is thin.
• The texture may feel not so natural when done
by Teardrop Implant.
• Comparatively higher risk of capsular contracture.
• No transparency of the implant.
Smooth and natural postoperative texture.
• Low chance of capsular contracture.
• Chance of breast shape transformation
due to the chest muscle contraction.
• Constant postoperative care is needed since
the location of the implant may get shifted upward.
• All the merits of both subglandular
and submuscular method yet the demerits
can be improved.
• Not recommended when big implants
are needed for hard skin patient
• Can make the lower part
of the breast full and plump.
• For cases of sagging breasts, additional
volume can be given around
the upper part.
• Prevents postoperative double line.
• High level of experience and technique
is required since the procedure has a high level of difficulty.