◆ Surgical information
Performed by Dr. Sung Wan Park
Anesthesia: Local Anesthesia + Sedation
Postoperative Visit: 2 to 3 times
Stitch Removal: In 7 days
Postoperative Care: Bruising & Swelling care
◆ What Is Balanced Micro Autologous Fat Grafting?
Excessive fat in stomach, thighs or other areas is harvested and purified, and then it is injected to sunken or flat facial areas. This procedure produces balanced, youthful face
with added volume and liposuction effect as well.
Anti-aging Facial VolumeDesigner, Dr. Sung Wan Park's Own
Special Micro Autologous Fat Grafting
1. High survival rate of fat graft with profound surgical experience
2. Uniformly graft fat with meticulous technique
3. Perform safe surgery and produce satisfying outcome through academicre
search on micro fat grafting using stem cells andautologous blood
4. Avoid producing typical artificial look of Gangnam beauties, and create
natural balance rather than giving volume as much as possible.
◆ Systems for Precise Micro Fat Grafting
Lipokit centrifuge of Medi-Khan
for purifying fat
Ultralow-temperature medical freezer
for safe storage of fat
Maxstem incubator that uses 360° rotation
and enzymes and can separate stem cells
twice as much as regular system
Pure centrifuged micro fat
◆ Advantages of April 31's Micro Autologous FatGrafting
01. Purified micro autologous fat produces highsurvival rate of fat graft
02. Everyday activities and taking a shower are allowed from the day after surgery
03. As a minimally invasive procedure, it hardly leaves a scar
04. The effect of postoperative swelling is considered to produce natural-looking voluminous face
05. There is no risk of side effects from foreign matter
06. Rough facial contour is smoothed out and improved
◆ Fat Grafting Is Performed on
• Flat forehead
• Nasal ridge
• Asymmetric facial contour
• Short chin
• Nasolabial folds
• Under-eye Wrinkles, dark circles
• Back of the hand
• Sunken cheek undermeath side cheekbone
• Small breast
• Buttocks augnetation
◆ Candidates for Micro Autologous Fat Grafting
√ Those who have lost facial volume due to diet
√ Those whose regular-sized face looks flat and largerwithout three-dimensional effect
√ Those who want to improve their skinny and square face and give it a soft look
√ Those who want to increase volume of flat breasts and buttocks
√ Those who want to reduce angular or masculine look
◆ Surgical Method of Micro Autologous Fat Grafting
Increase facial volume and complete a natural-looking, balanced face with safe and precise technique.
| STEP 2
Autologous fat harvest and purification
Make a design for fat grafting and induce local anesthesia and sedation minimizing pain.
*The surgery takes one hour or up to an hour and a half depending on the size of surgery site.
Harvest autologous fat from stomach, back of thighs, or inner
thighs that have a large amount of fat, and centrifuge the harvested
fat through Lipokit centrifuge that can separate stem cells as well.
| STEP 4
Postoperative swelling, bruising and recovery program
Inject purified autologous fat to forehead, cheek and receding chin that requires more volume
with meticulous and detailed technique. Incision is less than 5 mm and invisible.
Everyday activities and taking a shower are allowed from the
◆ Tips on How to Help Autologous Fat Graft Last Longer
For high survival rate of fat graft, April 31's fat grafting uniformly and meticulously transforms micro fat and provides favorable environment for improved survival of fat grafts.
Also, it is advisable to provide sufficient nutrition to adipose cells to help them survive. Going on a diet and rubbing or massaging the graft site right after surgery decreases chance of fat survival.
◆ How Micro Autologous Fat Grafting Is Performed
01. Identify overall facial balance and contour and decidethe fat harvest site through ultrasonography and photo images
02. Consult with Facial Contouring Specialist Dr. Sung Wan Park
03. Devise a surgery plan suitable for each patient
04. Perform surgery and monitor recovery
◆ Before and after